Come and enjoy your country wedding day at Belli Hall.
Country Wedding Hall Hire
- Unique & authentic country hall circa 1930s
- Art Deco features
- Set in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland near Eumundi
- Original Crow’s Ash dance floor
- Intimate venue for small wedding parties
- Kitchen facilities & on-site parking
- Covered outdoor area for outdoor dining and/or marquee
- Access to country garden for photos &/or ceremony (optional extras)
- See us on Facebook and Instagram
Belli Community Hall is the ideal setting for couples looking for something a little different on their wedding day.
The well-maintained country hall, built in the 1930’s, is situated within a bushland setting in the beautiful Sunshine Coast hinterland. The original internal ‘rustic’ look, kitchen, indoor and outside eating areas and unique Crow’s Ash dance floor combine to provide the perfect wedding venue for that intimate country wedding.
Belli Community Hall – General Information
- Belli Community Hall accommodates small weddings of up to 60 guests.
- All wedding couples are invited to ‘trial’ the Belli Community Hall by attending one of our old-time dances held most months throughout the year.
- It is a condition of hire of the Belli Community Hall that the rare, original Crow’s Ash Dance Floor remains off-limits to Dining and ALL Food preparation & service.
- Dining area seats up to 40 guests, or 60 for cocktails. Additional dining & food service area outside hall in covered area adjacent to kitchen.
- There is space adjacent to the hall for a small marquee. (Not provided by hall).
- The hall includes a kitchen with hot water, oven, cooktop, & microwave. There is no dishwasher.
- All water is supplied by onsite rainwater tank. Please do not leaves taps running.
- All rubbish must be removed from the site by end of hire period.
- Outdoor parking for 50 cars. (Please note: Adjacent Rural Fire Brigade driveway must remain clear at all times).
- Access to a country garden a short walk or drive from the hall for photos and/or ceremony (additional cost to hall hire).
Belli Community Hall – Wedding Hire Guidelines & Rental Fees
- Rental fee of hall for Wedding Hire $1200 + Bond $1000 (cash).
- Please appoint one person only as the contact person for all wedding/hire arrangements.
- Rental fee includes pre-cleaning & administration costs. (Post wedding pack down & cleaning is responsibility of hirer).
- Wedding hire period covers one full and two half days. Half-day set up on the day prior to date of wedding, day of wedding and pack-up and cleaning post day of wedding (12noon).
- Keys must be returned by 12 noon on the day after the event.
- Deposit of $600 + Bond $1000 is required no later than 60 days before hire date.
- Balance of $600 due no later than 30 days prior to hire date.
- Each wedding hirer must have their own Public Liability Insurance min. $20M.
- Cancellation 30 days or less prior to wedding date will incur a 50% penalty of total fees. Cancellation a fortnight or less prior to wedding date will incur a 100% penalty of total fees.
- Bond is refundable post satisfactory inspection after the event. Bond will not be refunded if hall and surrounding areas are not cleaned and packed down appropriately. NOTE: Additional cleaning and repair fees may be charged if hall and/or surrounding area is not left in its original condition.
- Chairs and tables and use of kitchen & appliances included in hall hire fees.
- A small quantity of crockery is available for hire.
Access to country garden a short walk or drive from hall for Garden Ceremony and/or Garden Photo Packages available – additional fees apply. Please state your interest in this option when enquiring.
We can also suggest local accommodation, caterers, fresh flower growers and florists.
For further inforamtion please use the contact us form to get in touch.
* Contravention of this condition will incur a loss of Bond and any additional cleaning/repair costs.