Come and enjoy your country wedding day at Belli Hall.
Country Wedding Hall Hire
- Unique & authentic country hall circa the 1930s
- Art Deco features
- Set in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland near Eumundi
- Original Crow’s Ash dance floor
- An intimate venue for small wedding parties
- Kitchen facilities & on-site parking
- Covered outdoor area for outdoor dining and/or marquee
- Access to the country garden for photos &/or ceremony (optional extras)
- Contact us via Facebook, Instagram or our contact page
Belli Community Hall is the ideal setting for couples looking for something a little different on their wedding day.
The well-maintained country hall, built in the 1930’s, is situated within a bushland setting in the beautiful Sunshine Coast hinterland. The original internal ‘rustic’ look, kitchen, indoor and outside eating areas and unique Crow’s Ash dance floor combine to provide the perfect wedding venue for that intimate country wedding.
Belli Community Hall – General Information
- Belli Community Hall accommodates small weddings of up to 60 guests.
- All wedding couples are invited to ‘trial’ the Belli Community Hall by attending one of our old-time dances held most months throughout the year.
- It is a condition of the hire of the Belli Community Hall that the rare, original Crow’s Ash Dance Floor remains off-limits to Dining and ALL Food preparation & service.
- The dining area seats up to 40 guests or 60 for cocktails. Additional dining & food service area outside the hall in the covered area adjacent to the kitchen.
- There is space adjacent to the hall for a small marquee. (Not provided by hall).
- The hall includes a kitchen with hot water, oven, cooktop, & microwave. There is no dishwasher.
- All water is supplied by an onsite rainwater tank. Please do not leaves taps running.
- All rubbish must be removed from the site by end of the hire period.
- Outdoor parking for 50 cars. (Please note: Adjacent Rural Fire Brigade driveway must remain clear at all times).
- Access to a country garden a short walk or drive from the hall for photos and/or ceremony (additional cost to hall hire).
Belli Community Hall – Wedding Hire Guidelines & Rental Fees
- Rental fee of the hall for Wedding Hire $700 includes use of existing tables, chairs, kitchen, and appliances.
- Bond $500 (cash) in addition to Wedding Hire fee is required (see conditions below).
- Please appoint one person only as of the contact person for all wedding/hire arrangements.
- Rental fee includes pre-cleaning & administration costs. (Post wedding pack down & cleaning is the responsibility of hirer).
- Wedding hire period covers two and one-half days. Hall access to set up on the day prior to the date of the wedding, day of wedding and pack-up and cleaning post day of the wedding (12 noon).
- Keys must be returned at a pre-arranged time on the day after the event.
- Deposit of $850 (50% Hire $350 + Bond $500) is required to confirm booking no later than 60 days before the hire date.
- Balance of $350 (50% Hire) due no later than 30 days prior to the hire date.
- Each wedding hirer must have their own Public Liability Insurance min. $20M.
- Cancellation 30 days or less prior to the wedding date will incur a 50% penalty of the bond. Cancellation a fortnight or less prior to the wedding date will incur a 100% penalty of the bond.
- Bond is refundable post satisfactory inspection after the event. The bond may be withheld in full or in part if hall and surrounding areas are not cleaned & packed down appropriately. NOTE: Additional cleaning & repair fees may apply if hall and/or the surrounding area is damaged.
Access to the country garden located near the hall for Garden Photos Package available – additional fees apply. Please state your interest in this option when inquiring.
Table crockery is available from the hall for a small extra hire fee.
Wedding props such as vintage vases, rustic ladders & small country implements are also available for hire. Various fees apply.
We can also suggest local accommodation, caterers, fresh flower growers, and florists. Here are some of our favourites:
Eumundi Bed & Breakfast
Florist & flower growers
For further information please use the contact us form to get in touch.