The well maintained Belli Community Hall is situated in a bush setting in the beautiful Sunshine Coast hinterland. It is available for hire at very reasonable rates and is an ideal setting for a wide variety of activities including:
- play group/ interest group
- family/club/group functions
- birthday parties
Acceptance of bookings is at the discretion of the committee. Please note that bookings for activities such as unsupervised 18th and 21st birthday parties will not be accepted.
- Features of the hall include an excellent Crow’s Ash dance floor (12m x 9m), an elevated (1m) stage (3m x 8.5m), a ‘supper’ area (11m x 4m) suitable for seating up to 40 people and an outdoor covered area (6m x 6m)
- The newly renovated kitchen (4m x 4m) has a refrigerator, an electric oven and cooktop, a microwave, laminated bench tops, a small hot water system, a double sink, and a 20 litre urn.
- A pressure pump feeds the water from the 20 000 litre rainwater tank to the kitchen and to the septic toilets.
- 50 litre garbage bins are provided but hirers are responsible for removing all garbage off-site.
- Seating – benches and chairs – is available for up to 100 people.
- The mowed area around the hall provides enough space to park at least 50 cars.
- Limited mobile phone reception is available.
- All individuals/groups hiring the hall are required to complete a hire agreement form and to pay an agreed to bond, deposit and hire fee.
- Hire rates and bonds vary according to the type of activity.
- For weddings, please refer to General Information under Wedding Hire
- Intending hirers are asked to complete the ‘contact us’ section. The hall’s booking officer will be in touch by telephone to discuss the activity/needs and
- possible costs. A date and time can be arranged to view the hall.
- All individuals/groups wishing to hire the hall must have their own public risk insurance. Insurance companies/brokers can be contacted for this type of cover and for advice on the amount of cover suggested for the activity.
- Hirers are asked to show their appreciation to the volunteers who care for, and maintain, the hall by leaving it as they found it.
- Under no circumstances should food or drink be taken onto the dance floor.
- Amount of bond returned depends on the cleanliness and condition of the hall and surrounds.
- Out of consideration to people living nearby all loud music should cease at midnight.
- The track providing access to the hall is shared with the Belli Park Rural Fire Brigade. This track should be kept clear at all times.
If you have any questions, queries or would like to book.
Please use the contact us form to get in touch.