Belli Hall is now offering boutique weddings.
- Unique & authentic country hall circa 1930s
- Art Deco features
- Set in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland near Eumundi
- Original Crow’s Ash dance floor
- Intimate venue for up to 60 guests
- Kitchen facilities & on-site parking
- Covered outdoor area for outdoor dining
- Access to country garden for photos &/or ceremony (optional extras)
Only 10 minutes from Eumundi along the scenic Kenilworth Road, Belli Community Hall has been hosting old-time dances and local events since the 1930s. With original Art Deco features, the hall is also a charming vintage venue for small, intimate weddings of up to 60 guests.
The original Crow’s Ash dance floor is a unique feature of the hall, perfect for that first dance. In addition to a cook’s kitchen that comfortably caters light suppers for our dancers each month, the hall also offers outdoor alternatives. These include a covered outdoor area for al-fresco dining and additional space for erecting a small marquee. Set off the main road up a tree-lined drive, on-site car parking comfortably fits 30 cars. As part of its boutique wedding offering, the hall also has access to a country garden for photos or a special garden ceremony within walking distance or a one-minute drive.
Contact us via or contact form or via Facebook for enquiries.